Coronavirus: Dance Diary information has been suspended for the time being... it will be reinstated when things get back to normal.
- If you enjoy Ballroom Dancing and live in Sussex in the UK, this is the site for you.
- You'll find information here on many forthcoming dances in the local area... just click on Regular Dances or on the relevant month under Dance Diary.
- If you are on a mobile or tablet, click on the menu (3 bars) first to bring up the Dance Diary.
- To help you get there click on the relevant link in the Venue column to see a location map and (if required) have directions sent to your phone.
- Click on any link in the organiser column to see more information about the organiser.
- Bear in mind there will be occasions when a particular dance is not held for whatever reason... if you are unsure, please confirm with the dance organiser.
- All dates have been transcribed from publicly available flyers, websites or emails I have received from event organisers. Inevitably mistakes will sometimes occur, so if you are planning to attend a particular dance, please confirm the date and time with the organiser.
- You should also confirm whether advance tickets are required and whether there is a bar or you should take your own food and drink.
- Bear in mind that in the event of bad weather, the dance may be cancelled... please check with the dance organiser.